Heei, emm... right I'm listening to Ntvg... The name of the song is "No hay dolor" it's a good song. I love my white rattan convers ♥ they are THE best... I don't know what to say... I realize that I like the music of jazz... and like Edith Piaf too O.o Now I'm listening to Michael Bublé... Haven't met you yet... it's very cute... and in the video takes part Luisana Lopilato... she's his girlfriend. I like her but... I realized that I really like him... He has a beautiful voice... Well, I must go... I spoke about him, now I can relax (? Love you all...
Kaachi
NTVG (L))
ResponderEliminarHay tantos temas lindos de ellos...cada letra tiene ese no se que que hace que te sientas bien.Ya sea que quieras gritar de bronca o felicidad.Podes dedicarselo a alguien o decis : esa cancion es para miii!!! xD.
Y Michael Bublé es re lindo xD y es como decis vos he have a beautiful voice.
Rihanna te gusta?la letra de ella tmb esta muy linda :).
Bah en si hay unos cuaantos que tienen ese nose que xD.Yo escucho de todo xD.
Un abrazo hermana :)
Jajjaja sisi Rihana tmb me gusta... Ensima tiene la reee voz... es lo maas (:
ResponderEliminarOtro qe me encanta es James Blunt... pero me deprimo xD
Besos hermanita (: